At Fraser, we believe in the incredible potential of our students to learn and the power of a positive educational experience in opening doors of opportunity in their futures. As an elementary school, our goal is to help your children develop the solid foundational skills on which to build their future educational endeavors. We work hard to support our students in their literacy and numeracy learning. We provide learning experiences that will allow your children to become increasingly independent, to explore technology, to connect to their community and the world, to express their creativity and to achieve their potential.
We also know that successful students and adults possess positive character traits. At Fraser we are proud of the character education plan, “Dragon Pride” we are currently designing and implementing. We support our students in developing empathy, leadership, responsibility and perseverance; qualities that research is showing will help prepare our children for happy, successful lives as contributing citizens in our community.
At Fraser School we are committed to:
• working collaboratively and creatively to meeting the academic needs of students
• providing quality curriculum-based instruction
• enhancing and enriching learning support using technology
• providing a positive discipline program and character education that promotes a safe, caring environment and teaches perseverance, leadership and responsibility
• maintaining open communication with parents, our most important partners in learning
Disclaimer: This tool provides information to support you in making decisions about schools and programs. Although we’ve made every reasonable effort to ensure the maps and data are accurate, there may still be errors. To confirm attendance areas, program locations or bus service contact the school.
Contact us to report a problem with this tool.